Last Updated: November 14, 2020
Access and Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Further, from time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website.
The Website and its original content, features and functionality, including but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof, as well as any copyright, trademarks, or trade dress displayed or otherwise incorporated therein (collectively, the “IP”) are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The Website and IP may not be used in connection with any product or service without our prior written consent.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes; and
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
If you wish to make any use of any IP or other material on the Website, other than as set forth above, please make your request using our Intellectual Property Request form.
Our name, logo, and all related names, logos, products and service names, including but not limited to, designs and slogans, are our trademarks or trademarks of our affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without our prior written consent. All other names, logos, products and service names, designs, and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- (i) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to; (ii) is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; (iii) harasses or advocates harassment of another user; (iv) exploits people in a sexual or violent manner; (v) contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter; (vi) is grossly harmful, blasphemous, pornographic, pedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relates to or encourages money laundering or gambling, or is otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; (vii) exploits, harms, or attempts to exploit or harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to, by exposing them to inappropriate content or asking for personally identifiable information; (viii) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; (ix) furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise, or provides instructional information about illegal activities; (x) promotes information that is known to be false or misleading; (xi) infringes or promotes infringement of any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person; (xii) advertises to and/or solicits any user to buy or sell any products or services through the Website; (xiii) generally involves commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising; (xiv) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; (xv) impersonates another person; (xvi) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; and/or (xvii) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including, but not limited to, any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, any of our employees or sponsors, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing);
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined in our sole discretion, may harm or cause harm to users of the Website, us, and/or our affiliates, licensors or sponsors or that expose any of the foregoing to liability;
- In connection with the use of any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means which access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material, including the IP, on the Website;
- In any other manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other person’s use of the Website including, but not limited to: (i) introducing any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that are malicious or are technologically harmful; (ii) taking any action to attempting to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website; (iii) attacking the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; and (iv) otherwise attempting to use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate actions against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, which violation you acknowledge will cause substantial harm to us which will be difficult to ascertain, including without limitation, suspending or terminating your right to access the Website and/or pursuing equitable or legal remedies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
YOU HEREBY WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS US, OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AND SPONSORS, FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY US AND/OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, ANY INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER US AND/OR SUCH FORGOING PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES INTO ANY BREACH OR SUSPECTED BREACH OF THIS PROVISION.
Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only and we have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or terms and conditions of use associated with these links or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of such third party websites or services. Further, we do not warrant the offerings of any of these third party entities/individuals or their websites.
If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such third party content or the goods or services available on such third party websites or services.
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
All statements and/or opinions expressed in any materials or content displayed on or linked to within the Website, other than content clearly provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the third party entities/individuals providing those materials or content. These materials do not necessarily reflect our opinion and we are not responsible, or liable, to you or any third party, whether directly or indirectly, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any such third party entities/individuals.
WE ALONG WITH OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS, FURTHER MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER WE NOR THE FOREGOING PARTIES REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, YOU ALSO AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE AND/OR ACCESS OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, AND/OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO THE WEBSITE.
By accessing the Website, you also hereby acknowledge and agree that we may from time to time, update the content on the Website, but that such updates do not necessarily constitute content that is complete or up-to-date. At any time, any of the material on the Website may be out of date, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, AND/OR OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES’ LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR YET TO BE DEVISED, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, OR DIRECT OR INDIRECT, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, INABILITY TO USE, RELIANCE ON, AND/OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT ON OTHER WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS, WHETHER CAUSED BY OR ARISING UNDER TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW.
Waiver and Severability
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. As such, the limitations above may not apply to you. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the exclusions and limitations above shall apply to the fullest extent allowable by law.
In case you wish to report a grievance, please use our Grievance Report form.